Our instructors are some of the best in the business. Not only do they possess a wealth of baseball and softball-related knowledge, they have a passion for helping kids reach their fullest potential as players and also as people. We believe character is equally as important, if not more so, than raw talent or skills.
Todd Stinson, Founder and, CTS Level 1 instructor
- Trainer / coach history- 39 years
- I teach because the coolest thing to do with the time I have on earth is to teach. I am very blessed to work with many parents and players looking for Spiritual or Technical knowledge through the avenues of baseball & softball.
- Married for 23 years
- Trainer Focus: Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, Pitching, Catching
Jason Bartlett, CTS Level 1 instructor
- Trainer / coach history- 15 years
- I teach because of my love for the game & use the avenues of baseball & softball to give players insight to help with life itself.
- Married with 2 children.
- Trainer Focus: Pitching, Catching, Hitting, Fielding, Throwing
Kaleb Crowe, CTS Level 1 instructor
- Trainer / coach history- 8 years
- I teach because baseball was my first love. To me it’s the game to watch & play because of it being so pure. My joy is watching players succeed & I dream of working with a player that gets to play for a living.
- Teacher at Glasgow High School
- Training Focus: Hitting, Throwing, Pithing
Katherine Downing, CTS Level 1 instructor
- Trainer/player-15 years
- I teach because I enjoy giving back to the game that has given me so much. I was a young softball player at one point, and without people who took the time to give me lessons and instruction I wouldn’t have been able to live my dream of playing at the D1 level.
- Graduate 2017 from WKU with a degree in broadcasting / softball instructor
- Training focus-pitching & hitting
Jeff Koch, CTS Level 1 instructor
- Teaching History: 12+ years coaching kids 5-18
- I teach because I love the game and pushing kids to get the most out of their God-given abilities as players and people. My father and grandfather were both high school teachers and coaches, so I guess it’s in the blood.
- Degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Finance
- Married for 22 years with 3 children
- Trainer Focus – Hitting, Pitching, Fielding
Troy Valentine, CTS Level 1 instructor
- Trainer/coach history – 12 years
- I teach because I enjoy helping kids develop their skills, natural talent, character and love of the game.
- Married for 20 years with 1 child
- Training Focus: Hitting, Fielding, Throwing
Austin Atwell, CTS Level 2 instructor
- 24 years player and trainer
- I enjoy giving back to the game that has given so much to me.
- Degree in criminal justice/criminology
- Training focus: hitting & fielding
Kelsey Jernigan, CTS Level 3 instructor
- Trainer/player-16 years
- I teach because it brings joy to my heart to watch the girls grow and succeed as players and dominate on the mound. I love the game so much!
- Training focus-pitching